Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Tony. I had a really strange dream just before I woke up this morning. I remember I was in a barbershop and I had my hair cut. In the middle of it, the barber had a chat with someone and just left me with my hair partially cut. And I was ok with how it looked like. I had my hair cleansed and shampooed and left. Then I went inside my car only to find that my car key was hanging near the visor of the car. It hanged on something that looked like a time bomb. When I drove to my lolo's home, just when I was about to enter the gate, I saw a crowd bringing a dead girl to her burial. It was eerie since I saw the face of the dead girl (and I dont know who she is) and the crowd was staring at me. I rushed to get inside my lolo's house to find out that there is also a funeral inside the house for my lolo's death. The crowd stopped looking at me when I already entered the house. Remembering the details gives me goosebumps right now.

"What could this mean? This is the first time in a very long time that I can recall the details of my dream. Normally, I forget most details and in most cases, I cant remember any of them at all"


My reply:

Hello _____!

When a man has dreams of having a haircut by another man, it means that he is currently undergoing a deliberate or subconscious change in social image. That your hair was only partially cut indicates that you are unwilling to go the entire change. This is reinforced by the car keys hanging on a time bomb; being in a car means that one is in a state of transition, yet, you fear that whatever transition you may experience is dangerous or threatening, since you actually fear change.

The dead girl means that your feminine side needs to be revived and nourished, like an Inner Child--only then will your lolo, who represents all of your ancestors, will continue to live within you. Remember the African saying, "I stand on the shoulders of my ancestors". Allow your ancestors to live within you, for your success in life will also mean their success.

No comments:

Post a Comment