Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Tony hope you are well, despite this situation we find ourselves in.

🙂

"Just wanted to reach out because had a very vivid dream with you playing a very prominent part in it. Hope you don't mind if I share it:

"I was back in a class with you as the professor. I remember that the class had a very diverse make-up of students, co-ed and various nationalities. You were going to take us to a sacred lake that was accessed by going up a short flight of stairs. There were stairs that were facing each other so that from the front it would look like a triangle. Once you go up, there was a small lanai but then the whole vista would greet you: the lake including some mountains in the backgound and even a small waterfall. There were other people also swimming around and enjoying themselves but it was not crowded. I told a classmate that I was happy to see the lake because I had a faint memory of visiting the place before but, until that moment, was unsure whether I had actually gone there or simply imagined the place. The name of the place I had in mind for the place (in the dream) was Maryhill. You had been at the corner of the lake, handling our other classmates then suddenly and forcefully called me and a fellow classmate out. You approached both of us and said that we were possessed or being used by a negative energy/spirit. You had us come closer to you and I remember you placing your hand on my head. Next memory was I was on my back looking up at you while you traced some symbols on my cheek and other parts of my face. I distinctly remember that i was viewing you through a grayish haze and though you were writing on my face, I could see the tracings and symbols that you were writing (like I was watching it all a step behind myself) I remember feeling dazed and waiting while you did the same to the classmate beside me. You then asked both of us to follow you to the edge of the lake. Still somewhat dazed, I made my way to the lake edge, half-crawling where you had us sit on a small rock or platform and immersed us backwards into the water, similar to a baptismal ceremony, back first. After this i felt refreshed and my mind had cleared. We were then heading back on the bus and remember going around the vehicle to talk to my classmates on the vehicle and asking them how they felt about our activity. I recall that most, if not all of them experienced a "high" or positive reaction to the activity, some more than others.

"Anyway, that is it. Hope that you have been enjoying your very creative retirement from what I've seen 🙂 take care"


My reply:

Hello _________!

I remember you as one of my students in 1995. You were a quiet young man and preferred to stay in the background observing others.

These are the readings I derived from your dream, which may not seem apparent to you because they are completely unrelated to the dream images and the dream narrative:

--The dream is about unhappiness and about fear. The unhappiness could be due to the fact that you recently hurt someone you love or were hurt by that person, and it still causes you great embarrassment. The fear is concrete; it is your great fear of yourself, for you know that you cannot trust yourself even in the most satisfying relationships. 

--You are currently in need of spiritual and emotional cleansing, yet you do not quite know how to go about it.

--You tend to fall in love with persons who you know will not be able to love you completely or will only love you temporarily. Your fantasies are comprised of convoluted processes of reconciliation with those persons.

--Even at this point in your life you have not yet attained the career and the hobby/ies that would make you whole. Are you dissatisfied with your present job and situation? 

My friend, let go of everything that disturbs you. Be selfish and live. Do not compare your life with the lives of others. Go back to the path you abandoned and resume your journey to your own, unique bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment