Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir! I think I attended one of your night classes earlier. I had a vivid dream -- you were explaining (?) or telling me something. This is the second time a psychic/writer appeared in my dreams (the first time he was giving me 'tips', which I unfortunately forgot to write in my journal). But whatever your message to me was, I'm sure it's going to manifest in some other ways. Btw, your tips/posts have been helping me, mundane or otherwise! Thank you, Sir! May our paths cross in Cubao someday."


My reply:

Hello ______________________!

I have been holding night classes unannounced, because, when I do announce them, the roof deck becomes overcrowded.

I've become a hermit and am not interested in meeting new people, but thank you for the nice thought. I am, as a matter of fact, even neglectful of updating relations with old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment