Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Work done for the day, but I didn't have a moment to myself. Whenever I tried to lie down and nap someone knocked on my door. Brian had to retrieve a second machete from our storage room, buy a length of nylon rope and then eleven, woven sacks and afterward trimmed our dragon tree; two men arrived to repair Aubrey's bedroom air-conditioner; my sister Alice arrived from lucky Chinatown and gave us a variety of sweetmeats; Brian trimmed my younger son Chito's ficus tree in front of M.'s cafe; and Toto asked us to have the talisay tree in front of D.'s store trimmed as well. I hope to sleep well tonight.

To view the photos and their captions, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3781743218579044&set=pcb.3781743425245690. If Blogger does not enable you to open the link, Copy the link, go to Facebook, and Paste the link on your browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment