Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Sir Tony, good morning! Last night I was stirred from sleep at around 3 A.M. by a dream. In that dream, I saw my father’s wake which occurred first quarter of 2016. As it transpired, I saw my father woke up as if he was just sleeping and not dead, this didnt scare me at all, in fact we ended up talking and noticed he was so alive and no trace of death nor stench. I just cant recall the conversation but I know it was something important. Suddenly it shifted to something else, this time I saw myself eating a fat, fleshy fried fish. Sir Tony, is there a meaning to it all? And if so, is the meaning positive? All the best to you, and have a blessed day today. Thank you.-_________"


My reply:

Hello _______!

In this dream your psyche is reminding you that your father is still very much alive within you. Whether you know it or not, you live by the positive values that he had and stood up for. Something must have occurred within the day or within the previous week to threaten those values. Your psyche is calling upon you to stick to those positive values no matter what.

In the context of the dream, the fish is a symbol not only of sustenance and life but also of religion. If you are a Christian, recall that Peter was made a fisher of men, and that Jesus multiplied fish and bread during the Sermon on the Mount.

Yes, your dream is all about values--your father's and your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment