Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning po Sir Tony! Hihingi po sana ako ng advise tungkol sa kung ano po ang gagawin ko sa friend request of a person who unfriended me twice and added again po. This will probably be the third approval po and I do not know the reason why she unfriended me last time. We used to be really good friends back then but due to different principles at work we drifted apart and she left the company. I wanted to give it some thought so I have not responded since yesterday. For your advise po. Salamat po Sir Tony and ingat po!"

My reply:

Hello _______!

Do not accept her Friend Request. As a matter of fact, Block her to discourage her from continuing to play social media games.

Do not fall into the trap of believing that Facebook is real life; it is not. Real life is when you shut off your computer and go into physical movement to engineer your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment