Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Goodeve sir Tony!

"Can I share a screen shot my daughter took it this 6pm while we were praying the Rosary via chat....

"My daughter took this. We were praying the Holy Rosary together via chat. The last time we were just chatting my background in the same room also looked like this, fuzzy...can you enlighten me why this happens? Thank you...

"The only thing that's clear is the Lady of Lourdes...

"And our family picture, and so with the small Sacred Heart..

"Thanks for your time po, sir..."

My reply:

Hello ______!

It's a technical glitch caused not by the camera but by elementals. If you look hard enough you will see their seven faces imaged by the pixelation.

If you are unwilling to allow playful elementals to have fun in your room, smudge your room with sage or frankincense. Light scented candles often in your room. Elementals do not like incense and candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment