Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, I hope you are doing great during these trying times. . .

"I have been trying to suppress my 'sensing' radar since I was assigned in the mountains of _____________, _________. And I think OKE (wand) helped in stabilizing that strong aura in our 13-hectare facility. "But tonight, I want to share something unusual that happened earlier at around 7:30 pm. "I got my 1st vaccine dose today. Some colleagues went to a nearby coffee shop to catch up. At around 7:30 pm, I dropped by the office to get my bike (bike to work). Since I left my helmet on the 6th floor of the building, I went up to get it. While I was packing some things inside my bag, I noticed a big BANGAW lying on top of my 1.5L nature's spring water bottle. I shooed it away and filled up the water bottle. While refilling, I then started to feel something but decided to shake the feeling away. "Now that I am in my room and came across your post in the Spirit Questor group, I also had a chance to analyze scientifically the situation earlier. "How could a big fly got inside the locked door when: 1. Every floor of the bldg. Is sanitized every week. Nagpapa usok talaga each floor 2. The glass door can only be accessed by a key card 3. Trashes are picked up every morning. 4. The room is always air-conditioned daily 5. For almost two months of working back in the company, that's the first time I noticed a fly on that particular floor. 6. There was no food or anything that could attract a fly to be on that table also 7. The water bottle is located near the rims of bond papers. 8. The trash bin is located approximately 5 meters away 9. The only lighted area when I came in was near the trash bin. "Do you think I imagine things, Sir Ton? Or does the big fly means anything? "Thank you for reading."


My reply:

Hello _____!

As a general rule the presence of a fly or flies indicates that someone is thinking ill of you and is trying to entrap you and get you into trouble. I strongly advise you to be extra careful in dealing with others, especially those who potentially envy your position and your lifestyle.

Kill the fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment