Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening, Sir Tony. It has been a long time since I have written to you. Thank you for the constant guidance through your posts and writings. You have been truly a gift to my life.

"This message has nothing to do with my dreams. I just happen to enjoy taking pictures of the moon, every now and then, especially when it is full moon. Something fell from our mango tree while I am at it, tonight. As I zoomed in to the taken photo, I saw a clear image with an S below it. I said hi back, thinking maybe it just wanted to say hello. I wonder what it was. 😅 "P.S. I haven't had much precognitive dreams in a long while, no supernatural encounters either. I am merely living in the present just enjoying what I can and being grateful that I am given the chance to live and spend time with my family. "I just came to say hello and to say thank you for changing how I view myself and the world. It has never been the same since then. God bless you and your family always. ❤"


My reply:

Hello _______!

Both photos are beautiful. The object in the second photo looks like the sculpted head of a Gray. I hope you kept it; it looks very interesting and may be of help to you someday.

Thank you for your kind words. I am always glad to be of assistance to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment