Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Your Messenger message:


"Hi Sir Tony! Good evening po.

"A friend said you are the best person to ask regarding dreams. I started my tarot journey just awhile back. I dreamt of the King of Wands twice. Both during my afternoon siestas. Yesterday and today. "The King of Wands is usually faced side view right? Yesterday, I dreamt that he was facing all the way front in all his glory. He was emanating a very very strong aura. The emotions I felt were that I wasn't really scared but maybe more of close to the "Masyado siyang mataas para sakin" na emotion. Tapos my third eye was tingling so strong during that time, I interpreted it in the dream as someone who was watching me from a distance. Watching my growth. A person came to mind, my intuition was so strong and I knew it was this person. But my relationship with the person that my intuition was telling is me is a bit so-so. A bit taboo for my own too liking. Sometimes, I'm confused and deny the connection. Most of the times, I'm sure but if my intuition says I'm right about this person, my heart says no. Vice versa, when my heart agrees, my intuition says no. It's probably my masculine and feminine side fighting dominance or balance. I hope I conveyed what I mean through the latter part of this, Sir. "Today, I took a nap again this afternoon. Dream of King of Wands again. But he was turned to the left. His face can still be seen -- just a bit. His wand was standing at the left but after a bit, he placed it in the arm handle of the chair in the left. My emotions during that dream was that I was really curious because he seems to have so many thoughts on his head. Like he's looking so far at a distance figuring out what's there on the horizon. "This morning, I dream of The Hermit, too. Been having frequent tarot cards dream lately. 😅 "Looking forward to your response sir! Thank you sir!"


My reply:

Hello _______!

When you dream of Tarot cards in succession, interpret them as though you were reading a spread.

In the dream you presented to me, the King of Wands urges you take proper action on present issues or problems in your life. The changes in orientation of the cards in your dream (side view-front view)facing right-facing left, wand standing-wand resting on arm rest) is an indication of your habitual indecision (so-so relationship-taboo relationship, masculine-feminine, king-hermit) and tells me that you are constantly torn between two tendencies.

On a deeper level, the King of Wands represents the lover who cannot be yours. Stop yourself from toying with the idea of touching the wand of fire that will singe not only your hand but others' hands as well.

Your psyche, in this dream, cautions you to achieve balance. Balance will prevent you from wavering between two tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment