Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Spiritum Wacsim Pectorals



Left: The 2015 Brass Prototype; Right: The Final, Stainless Steel, Pectoral, of which several copies were struck 2016 - 2017. There are at least three interesting differences in text between that on the Prototype and that on the Final Pectoral. Note that these are not only talismans, they are also taladros in themselves. Only the Front (Masculine) panels of the pectorals are shown here; the Back (Feminine) panels were not and will not be photographed. 

I have observed, over the years, that Spiritum Wacsim is responsive to males only, and so I have stopped recommending him to my female students.

There are many interpretations of Spiritum Wacsim. Mine is that he represents dark (yin) energy from the Seven Archangels On The Left:

W - Waraquiel
A - Ariel
C - Cabriel
S - Seatiel
I - Iudiel
M - Mikael

As to the figure of Wacsim himself, he is, to me, an embodiment of Archangel Raphael, since he is depicted as being in the sea with the fish Venena at his feet.

Last but not least, I believe that Spiritum Wacsim is also the red-haired, hairy man in the Brothers Grimm's fairy tale "Iron John", a story that masculinist Robert Bly used to illustrate the dynamics of the Wild Man and the Shadow in every boy. Because of this, it is possible that Spiritum Wacsim is especially connected with men born under the horoscope sign Aries (The Ram/Mars/Red/Haring Bakal/Iron/Rust).

I am considering passing on both pectorals to my youngest male student, since he belongs only to my group and to no one else's. (I detest magical cross-fertilization and shun meetings with persons who have their own groups or octopus tentacles in groups other than my own.) The only constraint so far is that his first language is American English, and he is not very proficient in Filipino.

No comments:

Post a Comment