Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

My Faux Han Dynasty Hair Accesories


Left and Center: White horsehair, wood, and brass T'boli hair accessories. I wore one of these to Komisyon Sa Wikang Filipino's Dangal Ng Panitikan awarding ceremony.

Right: Fil-Hispanic, tortoiseshell comb with 10K rose gold crown



My faux Han dynasty hair accessories are a result of my being an avid wuxia fan. Yes, I wear all of them. At least, for as long as I have any hair left.


Right: Facsimile of man's hair accessory from _Word of Honor_



Second to Left: Actually a hair accessory given by someone as a gift to Angelique or Aubrey when they were small.

Three on the Right: Moon flowers in three stages of blossoming



Peonies






Pearls





Left: A pair of mountain jade chopsticks



Two in Center: Blue cloissone



Crescent moon and rabbit. (I am a Metal Rabbit,)



Two on the left: Swords

Second to Right: Kiki the Witch's Delivery Services

Right: Soju bottle



Three on the left: Hawthorn berries



Assorted sticks



More assorted sticks



Solid brass



These look more Elizabethan than Chinese.


I actually gave two, titanium filigree hair accessories to Ian Lomongo's partner, when they visited me from Siquijor some weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment