Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Sir Tony,

"May I ask for your kind advise or thoughts on the.significance of the following po. Thank you very much. "1. I always smell seawater or feel sea breeze inside the house or in the veranda everytime my partner encounters some trouble, is sick or in some kind of danger whenever we are apart. His work sometimes entail him working in the marine sector.This happened about 4-5 times already. He usually became safe in all incidents except for the time that he became sick after looking after all the other people who had gotten sick on board. (Pre-Pandemic days) "Sometimes specific Yung what I smell before or after the seawater smell... like burnt engine or crudo when the boat They were on encountered engine trouble. "Am I suppose to do something immediately after I smell the seawater? "2. Recurring dreams themes or dreams that I vividly remember "/since childhood there is a recurring dream theme of fleeing our home because of a presence. I usually float or fly or run but always end up going back to the home to 'defend' it. "/Memorable characters or scenes that sometimes repeat: "▪︎A speaking golden fiery lion/werelion circling the house but unable to enter. "▪︎I see the sky darkening because of a migration of aswangs (thousands...they were afraid of something) as seen from our streetcorner. I go back to the house and realize a small swarm had followed me from the migration. They are hovering above the garden. I realize they were trying to get through an invisible dome encasing our home and garden. I didn't even know there was a dome. They end up just peering in the small gap of the dome which I didn't even know was there. They did not seem menacing. They seemed frightened and just wanted to take refuge. "▪︎I am in an oriental temple.. in a red hall of some sort. I am in a swordfight with several imperial looking guards or warriors. I am able to fend them off. There is one warrior though that was able to strike me with a.flaming sword to my chest at napaluhod ako. i didn't feel any pain and I was just holding the sword. Then my departed father appeared and told me to get up. I got up and just took out the sword, extinguished the flame and the warrior guard retreated. "I am not sure if I was from the temple or if they were guards or invaders. "3. Incidents ▪︎ I have a memory of my maternal grandmother accompanying me to the outdoor bathroom and back to just the door leading into the house. "There was just once I remember her putting me to sleep. I found out when I was in grade school or 1st year high school that she died before I was born. I only found out she had died na pala because I wondered about it and asked my brother nasaan na siya. I am named after her nga pala po. "▪︎my mother never talked about a departed sister (my aunt)... nor have I seen any photo of her. I am shocked to see her picture 70 years after her passing and it was like looking at me at a particular age. My second name is that aunt's name. "▪︎2021 Holy Week, we did some backyard camping... I woke up hearing strange clicking or low screeching sound. I was too sleepy and slept back. I dreamt in a dream in a dream. There was very big bird attacking the tent and eventually was going to strike at my partner. I screamed 'Hindi!!!!' Then it came from me instead. Nasalo ko sya and i was able to break the bird. Somehow the long beak was able to pierce through my chest pero no pain. I just took it out and flung the bird out of the tent. I was so mad. My partner woke me up in that dream. Then I awoke for real also because he woke me up. "Strangely though he heard the screeching sound of the bird. Not in a dream. "Later that week I was surprised to see the Same bird in my dream as a drawing in a book that I was tasked to ship out to Pangasinan the following week. "All those dreams felt so real po and I felt so tired upon waking up. "Apologies po for the multiple short narratives. I" appreciate your reading through them po. "Thank you for kind patience to read the above."



My reply:

Hello ____!

1. Your precognitive ability to sense trouble via smell is called clairalience. For the most part you cannot really do anything when the signals come, except perhaps caution your partner to be extra careful at work.

2. Your recurrent dreams are anxiety dreams. They tell me either that you think too highly of yourself or that you are unable to get along well with your peers. This seems more of a personality issue than a psychic one.

3. Your maternal grandmother is one of your spirit guides.

4. It is possible that you are the reincarnation of your deceased aunt. You should be able to learn more about this through regression.

5. The dream about the bird is about the confrontation of your Shadow. Both you and your partner heard the screeching sound most probably because it was the hypnogogic transmutation of an actual sound in the environment. The appearance of the bird was shrouded, via your memory recall, with an image of that very book illustration you saw in the past. 

I am unable to give you further details because you are better off consulting an older psychic OF YOUR OWN GENDER. Since 2015, the year I retired, I have stopped handling women, and I never will handle women again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment