Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, August 8, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon , sir Tony.

"I hope you’ll see this message of mine. "I have been in a coma for just a short while, 3 days due to kidney and heart failure. "I dreamt and saw the wheels of buses, jeepneys, and cars. It’s like I was in the pavement. Then I also saw myself in a room lying down but the surrounding areas are pitch black. It’s like the only illuminated area is the room and the rest is dark. I was aware of the darkness and afraid of it and I don’t want to venture out. "I woke up and was surprised I was in the ICU. After this, I am hearing random words, sometimes robotic sounding and colors and paintings on walls that are not there. "Was it just a dream? Or did my soul really traveled or had a near death experience? "And how do I understand the random words I hear and colors I see in walls that I experience after my coma? "I am still trying to make sense of it all. Thank you for your time, Sir. "I wish you well always."

My reply;

Hello _________!

First of all, I am glad you have recovered and are well.

You did have a near-death experience. You astral-traveled and momentarily looked around you through the eyes of a dying cat or dog that'd been run over by a vehicle. Your psyche then showed you your actual situation, the darkness being death encroaching upon you in the room you were lying in.

My interpretation is that you were rescued either by your ancestors or by extraterrestrials. The colors and images that you saw on the walls were all of your chakras being revived and reactivated. 

You can thank your ancestors by lighting white candles and red joss sticks for them at your family altar.

Do not be surprised if your psychic vision was activated as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment