Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, August 5, 2022

Your Messenger message: 

"Note: Some days ago I dreamed that I was part of a tour and we visited a cave. Somewhere along the way I had to leave my shoes and I failed to retrieve them later on. I remember I could not proceed because I didn't want to get my feet dirty, because somehow I lost my shoes. They were plain white ones. Fast forward to yesterday,... At the moment, I dont know yet what these things mean."

My reply:

Hello _________!

This was, in a sense, an anxiety dream. Your psyche is asking you to evaluate whether your present fear is well-founded or is simply a figment of your imagination. You--perhaps lately--have been concerned about the inside of your body, and wonder whether everything is well and you are in good health.

Regulate your diet, continue exercising, and listen to what your body is telling you. You may merely be having a preview of menopause.

No comments:

Post a Comment