Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, May 27, 2019

My youngest sister Sylvia sent me two complete DVD collections of the Grimm series from Sydney two or three years ago--a regular DVD set and a Blu-Ray set. Started watching the series this morning, beginning with the pilot episode which, of course, I'd seen on TV before. Love those lamps, the books, the props, and Aunt Marie's trailer.

Sylvia also sent me a reproduction of Aunt Marie's key, which I am showing here with MY key--the Saint Michael the Archangel locket containing a variety of mutyas, among them a mutya that enables the bearer to discern whether a person is into black magic.]



No comments:

Post a Comment