Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, September 30, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Dear sir Tony, Good morning 🙂 I hope this is not a bother to you... I often have dreams at night but there was one dream some nights ago that I feel means something. My father died many years ago. In my dream we were together at home, it was a happy moment and there were other people. He handed me a small present. I remember I was surprised, then I opened it with anticipation. Inside was a wristwatch, a gray one. I felt very happy, I thanked him. He was smiling...

"Thank you for reading, thank you in advance for your reply. I am always sending you good thoughts, sir 🙂 Salamat po"


My reply:

Hello ________!

I also have dreams in which specific objects are shown or given me. They actually do come my way in real life--they are either presented to me by other persons or I come upon them when I am window-shopping.

The gift of a watch usually conveys a reward for work well done over many years, and your father is pleased with your being a good mother to your son. If your father passed away before your son was born, then he probably reincarnated as your son and is thanking you now for opening up a whole world of possibilities for him that he never had in his previous lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment