Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony Perez, magandang umaga po. Sorry to disturb. As I progress with this ability, I saw some extraterrestrial races which are very benevelont. Tonight I saw someone is like a figure with a very light eyes, and I asked who are you and then he told me Sumerian. and then he showed me this symbol which is Star of David in my hand. This will help me to help people. Mejo na confuse lang po ako as I began my research. Some I read it bad and some are good. I always ask guidance from the Divine and spirit team before I go to sleep. Share a little meaning about this? Thank you"


My reply:

Hello _______________!

Extraterrestrials are indeed becoming more and more proactive in introducing themselves to humans at this time. This is possibly because we will very soon need their help and intervention in unimaginable disasters and crises yet to come. Since Earth and life on Earth are their special project, they do not want us to lead ourselves to complete ruin.

Like humans, extraterrestrials can be motivated either by dark or by light, and so you must exercise discernment and caution in interacting with them.

Just keep on reading--yet, remember that, again, like humans, there are reliable sources and there are unreliable sources. Some available books are essentially trash. So, exercise discernment and caution in your ongoing research as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment