Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, December 19, 2019

I tried to Share a video clip from a Friend showing souls leaving cadavers and added the remark, "I'm not sure whether these are real or not". Facebook immediately blocked the Posting and sent me a Notification saying that only I could see the Posting because it was against their "community standards".

What was wrong with the video clip, anyway? That it should have been Posted in the Halloween instead of the Christmas season? Were they reacting to my line "I'm not sure whether these are real or not" because of the "fake news" paranoia movement? How did the video clip manage to get on my Friend's Wall in the first place before I even saw and tried to Share it--was it not against their "community standards" then? And what about all other video clips on horror, fantasy, and the surreal?

No comments:

Post a Comment