Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony, good morning po. Hope you can share your insight on this if okay lang po. I was praying and creating a shield for our community during the typhoon. The next two days my whole body was aching. I mean, the night before I was feeling well and nothing seemed wrong. I have done the same routine during previous typhoons, but this is my first time experiencing this. Salamat po."


My reply:

Hello ____!

You expended more energy than usual. To avoid this happening again, DO NOT project your personal energy. Surround yourself with power objects (talismans, religious statues, wands) or power sources (electricity, magnets, sunlight) and harness and project THEIR energy to create your shield.

If you use your personal energy, the first that will get drained from you are your excess sex energy, followed by all other energy supplies in your other chakra centers.

For now, rest and rehabilitate, nourish yourself, pamper yourself, have a massage even.

No comments:

Post a Comment