Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Your e-mail message:

"Dear Sir Tony,

"Hope you're fine in this lockdown period. I just want to relay again a dream that i had a few weeks ago.

"I was attending the mass in our municipal church when i decided to go to the church park. Then i noticed an egg in one side of the park which was about to hatch. I approach the egg, held it and it exposed 2 hatchlings. The first creature was a penguin (it was alive) then i check the other one and it was a duck. I immediately put the egg on the ground vecause i worry that when the duck awakens it will see me and confuse me as its parent. As i moved away from the area, i looked back and saw tje duck looking at me. So i quickly walked (almost running) but i noticed that both the penguin and duck were following me. I went inside the church relieved that both did not follow me inside.

"I decided to go out of the church together with most of the church goers so that the penguin and duck will not notice me. But, for some reason i decided to put on some perfume to mask my odor to the hatchlings. It was a success they weren't able to follow me although somehow i know that they recognize me its just that i am wearing a different odor. But before i traverse the gate of the church i looked back and mind read the duck saying to the penguin that they just need to remember the odor the first time they saw me and the second time that they notice me.

"I was terrified so i decided to buy several perfume. Everytime i go to church i always notice both creature but they were nit able to recognize me. 

"Before i woke up, in my dream i just realized that i don't need to wear different perfume. I just need to avoid the two odors that i was wearing the first day i meet the hatchlings.

"Thank yoy sir."


My reply:

Hello ______! 

Your dream is an an expression of your desire to escape from the consequences of two things you did in the past. As an extreme example--not necessarily true in your case--you may have had two affairs and fear that they may have resulted in illegitimate children. That is the template. How would you apply it to your present situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment