Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Sir. It's been so long. First of all, I want to thank your posts on my wall telling me those things which I do greatly. The other day, I dreamed I was in a familiar place, maybe one of the places where my family had previously lived, thinking about these things which happening along with my porbidden career, my search for job, my mother, and how I feel I'm nothing compare to my friends and other persons my age for not producing even the money to buy the things I want to. Suddenly, there was a force which feels like electric current which pushed me up. Thinking I could fly, I just let my body higher and higher. Based on how I felt, the height of the place where I was brought by the invisible fource was so high that It beyond the measure of anything.
"There was a stone quadrilateral platform, then a little uneven on the right where a nice but dusty wooden door is located. I knocked on the door a few times. Thinking that no one would open it for me. I decided to go back down, but the invisible force was kinda holding me up, causing me to have a little difficulty going back down.
"I once again tried to knock, and there was a woman who opened the door for me. then asked me to have a seat. After some minutes, I was greated by a nice young lady, whom I ask what place I'd been. She told me we had to talk near a place which I new at that time is a place for dead people.
"Realizing I shouldn't be there, I immediately insist I should go back. A human like creature helped me in order for me not to be pushed back up.

"In my dream, I tried to tell my brother what happened, but while I was doing that, I seem to feel the invisible force pushing me up again."


My reply:

Hello ______!

While your conscious mind summarizes and assesses current failures, your Higher Self is telling you never to give up, for many good things await you in your future. The electric force that goads you is your life energy, which pushes you on whenever you feel about to give up. The platform in your dream is where you should be ascending. The door is unimpressive, but that is because things are never what they seem to be. When the door opens, it is your Higher Self personified that greets you. You choose to retreat because you cannot believe you deserve such an encounter, The "dead people" are your past mistakes and sad memories.

When your life force seeks to lift you up, let it do so. Listen to your Higher Self. Converse with her if you can. It is all right to be blind to the world, but you should never ever be blind to your true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment