Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

An Afternoon Out With Boy Martin

Boy picked me up to take me to the framer's, where we finally claimed _Our Lady of Candlemas_. We visited Heritage Art Center across the street, then had coffee afterward at Pancake House Main Avenue, talking about our contemporaries, some of whom have passed away, one of them only yesterday. The last time I saw Boy was in 1971, but he looks the same as ever.

He now does volunteer work for Bulacan National High School, formerly M.H. Del Pilar High School, formerly Bulacan High School. He surprised me by showing me my father's name on a registrar's list in his cell phone. Apparently my father graduated there in 1932.




No comments:

Post a Comment