Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Your e-mail message:

"Good day, Sir Tony. I hope you are safe and coping well during the pandemic.

"I saw your email address in your electronic diary. I'm _____, and actually emailing you on behalf of a friend who is currently grieving. He lost his baby while __ months in his wife's womb and later lost his wife due to pregnancy complications. He is alone now, depressed (with suicide ideation) but seeing a professional to strengthen his mental health.

"He is deeply in pain that he cannot feel his wife's presence, even in dreams, and would like to consider seeing an expert who can help him speak to his wife. 

"I wanted to help him out, and maybe this will give him closure and strength. What do you think?

"Anyway, I am writing to ask if this is still something you/your team can do?

"Thank you for your time, Sir. Looking forward to hearing from you.

"_____"


My reply:

Hello _____!

I would allow your friend to grieve the normal way. Time heals with or without supernatural intervention.

Here's hoping that his counselor is a good one. I never step in when someone has consulted someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment