Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, November 2, 2020

Your Private Group message:

"Couple of years ago I dreamt of looking at this wonderful city sorrounded by water.It was as if we were on a tour.We were at the top of this magnificent building.As I turned on the right side,suddenly there were 4 horses with different colors-green,red,white, and black. I said to myself, 'Please not the black horse'"..I knew they were the horses of Apocalypse then.But the horse swayed its sword and we fell from the building.As we slowly fall,I saw these people in the building calling for help and crying.The building was burning..After that I woke up..After two weeks my dream was realized..The wonderful city was New York and the building where I was were the World Trade Center now the Ground Zero.I was shocked and sad as I watched the news.And the people I saw in the building were the same scenario I saw in the news..

"Why did I dreamed of this?I also dreamed something like this prior to 9/11 attack."


My reply:

Hello ______!

There is nothing precognitive about these dreams. They occurred at times in your life when you were confused, lonely, possibly friendless, and desirous of being noticed and recognized. Your psyche used a vocabulary taken from within your favorite frames of reference. These images were transferred to your dreams via the defense mechanism projection.

Never trust what you believe to be "precognitive" dreams. After all, even the most accurate psychics make grave mistakes. Instead, focus on living as normal a life as possible, and have fun in normal ways.

As I advised you on Messenger, consult an understanding, elder psychologist of your own gender. I do not handle women, and I never will.


No comments:

Post a Comment