Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi pai. I had a dream. You came. We sat together on the floor. We covered ourselves with a thin blanket. You told me a certain AL had telling you about me. You said. That you will do your best to help me. That you came so we can do yuwipi together since you forgot to do it to me. We held hands. Closed our eyes. The you started humming and chanting. I ioened my eyes and I was alone floating. But i saw the world differently. It iw filled with spirits and angels and beings, almost filling the whole ether. The world is crowded with beings of different kind. After that I observed a war being fought by magickal beings and people who are half bred. They hide under the earth. The entrance to jt is agate where you have to crawl under. Then i held a white baby who talks like an adult and I was told I adopted him. Then I woke up with the sun hitting my face. Decided to message you before i forget. And i used you then as a cyber ichabod crane. Love you pai. Miss uou"


My reply:

Hello ____________!

Your dream indicates a need to undergo another rite of passage in your life. This need not be a formal ritual of any kind; it could simply entail a paradigm shift, a change in attitude, or a different worldview.

The white baby, of course, is Tommy, the antique doll you purchased when we still had Elvencraft. It seems to be inhabited by some kind of spirit. Both the baby and the sunlight represent rebirth, like the rising of the phoenix from ashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment