Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Some 20 years ago on a work-related mission to Mindanao, I purchased two printed cotton, malong-type pajamas at the airport. I used them briefly at home. My eldest sister Lourdes, who lives in Sydney, asked me where I bought them, but I couldn't give them to her because I'd been wearing them already. I eventually stashed them away and rediscovered them in a backpack only two nights ago. I decided to start wearing them again last night. After all, what else could I do with them? Surprisingly, both M. and Brian admired them so much and asked for them, and I gladly parted with them. (I have too many night clothes; ironically, I like sleeping naked.) Truly, one man's trash is other men's treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment