Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening Sir Tony. Hope all is well. I would like to share with you my dream early this morning around 6am. Would like to ask for your insight if possible

"😊. Here are the details of my dream. "Kuya ( my brother who passed away about 8 years ago) went down the stairs singing and smiling then suddenly he threw up - a large orange cat came out from his mouth. Not sure if dead or alive but the cat did not moved. We were at our ancestral house in Makati. "My stepmom and I hugged him and prayed The Lord's prayer / called and asked St. Benedict for help and protection bec. he acted as if he was possessed by an entity. "Battled with the possession several times. I struggled with 2 hands of my brother then it became 4. Seems like the one I was trying to control is not from my brother bec. it was long and small but does not look like arms of a human being. While this is happening, I was not afraid. I am very consistent in my prayers and I felt that I can beat the entity and all will be well soon. (Those are the thoughts in my mind while I am praying The Lord's prayer.) "My younger sister arrived - found out that she is transferring residence to ___________ St. _____ house ( about 5mins. away from our place) - I immediately think that the house was built by my client "My brother asked me na ' Talunin natin ' - I shouted and ordered the entity to leave our home right at that moment. I also hugged dad (my dad passed away about 7 yrs ago. he was very sleepy in the dream) and told him what is happening and asked him to help me pray. "Instructed my sister to get my St.Benedict pendand inside my black bag .Took so long and when she went down she brought several necklaces and a big St. Benedict pendant. Not same size of the pendant that I have in mind. I put around the shoulder of my brother and battled again with the entitty. My brother puked again - something hard and black came out. Not sure what it was but looks like a big black rat. Then his face changed. He looked like somebody else - did not recognized who but in my mind I thought that maybe it was the spirit or another being that possessed him that is why his face changed. "Several times I instructed the entity to leave the body of my brother and our house. I also said that he should not come back and bother us or shouldn't touch /hurt any of our family members. "Ending of the dream was my stepmom is crying while hugging my brother. My dad was lying down beside my sister. I was sitting holding my brother and making sure that he is okay. "Thank you Sir Tony. Keep safe always."


My reply:

Hello _______!

In your dream, your deceased brother and deceased father represent your fear of the unknown. It is possible that there has been a recent cause for insecurity in your life, and the unclear future you sense ahead of you seems to you as irreversible as death. Hence, in this dream you are your dream Ego, while your brother and your father are combined personifications of your fearful, masculine side: one who is willing to fight back against all odds (your brother) but throws up ferocious animals, and another who is sleepy, passive, and ineffectual (your father).

The Saint Benedict medal/pendant/talisman represents your defense mechanisms. Your psyche seems to be telling you that they are no longer effective because they are overused.

Your sister in this dream represents the person you want to be: secure, with a residence of her own, physically present for her family, and supportive.

During this pandemic it is normal for everyone to have dreams such as yours, for the unemployed remain unemployed and the employed face potential unemployment. Learn to relax, count your blessings, appreciate simple joys, and avoid overstressing yourself. Sometimes it is the best one can do, but it is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment