Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony.

"'Happy Holidays' to you pò! 🎉 "Sir, if I may, I need your advice pò... "A family friend's 90+ mother recently passed. "The friend's daughter sent a lot of adult diapers from the U.S. "She wants to sell them to me because she knows I have a senior family member using adult diapers, too. "My question pò: "Is it alright to buy them, considering it was originally intended for a now-dead person? "Is it not 'bad chi' kumbaga, as in feng shui lingo? "Hope to get your thoughts/ advice on this. "Salamat gid, Sir. 💝"


My reply:

Hello ________!

Go ahead and buy them if you need them. As a general rule, fabric, paper, and soft plastic do not retain energy and memory. Only metal and wood usually do.


No comments:

Post a Comment