Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir. Merry Christmas!! I hope you don’t mind if I’ll share with you my dream regarding my brother who just passed away. In my dream, I was mentioning to ________________ about my elder brother who gets so much acting bookings in Hollywood and he’s not even an actor. Then I looked at myself in a mirror, it was sort of a concave mirror where your face gets distorted depending on the angle. As I looked at myself it became the face of my dead brother and when I realized it, I cried. Eventually it turned to my face. But I can’t stopped feeling his presence. Then I made sure to accompany my mother to a get together with _______________. I wonder what that meant. Thanks so much.

"Wishing you the best this Christmas season. Sending love and good will."

My reply:

Hello ____!

In a way, this was a wish-fulfillment dream. Looking into the mirror can signify the desire to communicate with the dead--in your dream you were able to, but you were not expecting it to actually happen. Your mother and _____________ represent opposite sides of your character. Ask yourself what they symbolize within you. Offhand I would say that they are your roads not taken--you could have chosen a life like your mother's or a life like ____________'s but, even if you chose neither, they are values that remain contained within you.

I wish your brother all the best on his journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment