Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, Sir Tony.

"I would like to consult with you regarding a particular dream that I had this month. "In the dream, there were tons of books. Three specifically stood out: 2 what seem to be a photobook and a journal. "In the dream, people seem to admire me from different countries especially in Canada. There was also a newspaper that had my name on it. "My fiancé gave me a malong in exchange for my childhood tree (rimas or breadfruit) that was cut. Some laughed because it wasn't even his tree. But to me, it signified his love for me. "The tree was cut to build a room for my sister. A former landlady was there and almost fainted trying to cross the line. "Many were obsessed with those books as if charmed by it. A female celebrity was in it. The same famous celebrity that I keep having in my dreams. It has to do something with gender didn't matter. "There were two guys skimming through the books. The other one was particularly so drawn to me but I was busy looking for other things pretending both men were not there. They asked me if I had an exercise routine. I said none. They said that I really looked good when I was younger. I told them that's because I went to the gym and played badminton as my usual workout. "Also, I have been taking notes of messages in my dreams. I always get them before waking up. "Some of the messages were: "'You who hope for the future and persist, rewrite the stars.' "'Higher self of one particular guy said, "Sorry. It's my fault. We still have too many Shadow works, mostly me. Make a garden in your dream. I will do in mine, too. Let's meet there for now. I love you."' "'There was a message about a twin flame. One will die saving the other. That explains the unconditional love lesson.' "I also experienced flying up in the sky in our neighborhood but I was not in human form. It felt like I was a hawk or an eagle. I am not sure but I had wings while I was flying. "I have been taking your advice to heart and it has been a huge help, not only to me but also to my sister, in both of our spiritual journey. Thank you very much. God bless you and your family always."


My reply:

Hello ______! I hope you are well.

The books in your dream are the records not only of your childhood and younger days in this lifetime--they are also records of all your previous lifetimes, which you are now gathering to do a present assessment and summation.

The young man who said you really looked good when you were younger is referring to one of your past lives. It seems that you did excellently in the past, so that your good karma is now paying off.

Your fiancee, the malong, the rimas tree, and your sister indicate your current concerns and tools for further salvation: love, security, family, and cultural identity. 

The different messages you recorded are capsulized lessons from previous lifetimes: There were three, so that is as far back as your memory can take you. Try to explore each one, if you can.

Flying over the neighborhood simply means that you are now taking a macroscopic view of your life and your existence.

You have been developing in a most interesting way and I hope that you continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment