Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, Sir Tony. I wanted to consult with you regarding my dreams relating to animals.

"This one is the last part of the dream that I had last April: "There was a retreat happening in the body of water (falls that is somehow connected to the ocean). The retreat was about getting back the life force. There was a small circle that looked like a pearl. It symbolizes that there are no more blockages and that one is in the state of flow. Everyone was finishing rather quickly. It is worth to mention that although mine took its time (last one to perform the ritual), it did not mean that I cannot make it. Instead, it will make the impossible possible. 'When have you ever seen a giant turtle and the otter together? Never. But it will happen. It will be powerful', the narrative says. "This next dream narrative is what I dreamed about just last night. "I was in a room with a little child and a grandmother. That room was filled with college students, at first, before I entered in. They were playing some kind of horror board game. I happened to go inside that room while searching for each rooms along the hallways to shop for a nice dress. When I looked through the hallways, there were rooms for hair coloring, for wardrobe, for food, restroom, etc. Then, I came across the room where a delivery guy and a hotel receptionist brought a case of soft drinks in front of that room. The girl receptionist told the guy that the girl who ordered for the soft drinks will have their empty bottles taken by 10:20pm which the delivery guy got upset about as he was to drive again late at night to pick it up. The receptionist suggested that he picks it up earlier instead. The profit wasn’t that much anyway. "I went into that room after the gathering of the college students. I was cautious in laying down because I knew that others have used those linens before. As I was about to wrap myself in blanket in the dark, a guy suddenly barged in the opposite direction (back/exit door). He seemed to have gotten wet from the storm outside. He looked for shelter and randomly opened the exit door that was not locked at that time. He went outside in the rain again when he realized that there were people inside the room. I called him back to enter the room and exit through the main door so that he will be safe from the storm. He did what I said. He looked grateful but didn’t say anything when he left. "I checked out the door where he came from. I was so surprised. A huge old tree fell from the storm along with an elephant and another animal (perhaps, frog?) I can’t remember. I was really disheartened by the sight of it that I can’t even take to see what happened. Ironically, I was munching on the meat of frog out of nowhere. I spat it out. "I, then, found myself hiking on top of a tall mountain. I was alone yet unafraid. There was someone else whom I was with but I wasn’t physically with him during the hike. I just felt his presence. I was scarred somewhere but I felt, free, strong, and independent. "Next dream part that I can remember was I was crossing hanging bridges over a river that was cut from time to time. That made my knees weak as I rest and sat on one of it next to a girl and other people who were crossing the same bridge. A girl was really flirtatious with one guy even if she was married to another. I was disgusted by the innocent act that the married woman played as I rest on the bridge. Then, I suddenly got a very important letter from a well-known higher authority, there were two parts in the letter. I cannot remember what it said but I can remember the feeling of comfort through the letter. It was full of wisdom and seemed to tell me that everything is happening for the highest good. It also tells me that someone is looking for me out there somewhere. When I looked around, Brad Pitt, the hollywood celebrity, gave a letter. It was for someone. He gave it to a messenger through a riddle. But it felt like it was for me. That concluded the dream. "Thank you for reading my dream narrative as I continuously learn to understand and make sense of it. God bless."


My reply:

Hello ______!

1) The dream you had last April was all about pain and the desire to change one's life. A precious pearl comes into being when a grain of sand lodges in a clam's flesh. It causes the clam pain and discomfort, that is why the clam's flesh must layer it with nacre for the irritation to go away. Beauty and preciousness come from pain and discomfort--apparently paradoxical, as paradoxical as an otter lying beside a turtle.

What is the grain of sand that causes you pain in your life? Are you able to see where you are going with this pain?

Sand and pearl, otter and turtle--two apparently unrelated things will spell INSIGHT, for insight is nothing more than seeing a connection between the unconnected.


2) The dream you had last night is in three parts: the first is set in a room, the second on top of a mountain, and the third on a hanging bridge above water.

As I explained to you before, whenever a dream has two or more parts, each part means exactly the same thing--as though your psyche were relaying the message to you in different languages to ensure that you get the message correctly.

2A) In the first part of the dream you search indoor shops to buy a nice dress and come upon items for hair coloring and wardrobe stuff, reflecting the same desire for change that you had in your dream last April. In the April dream there was the ocean, representing overwhelming emotions. In your dream last night the ocean is replaced with another kind of liquid--soft drinks--that are to be consumed at a certain time.

You lie down under a blanket in the room, waiting for--yes, change. What happens next is that your Masculine Self comes in from a rainstorm and then seeks exit BECAUSE IT SEES YOU waiting for change. Your Masculine Self disapproves of it--and you even help him leave the right way. In this dream he represents your resistance, resistance to change, in the way that the clam's flesh resists pain and discomfort. When you look outside an elephant and a frog have fallen along with a tree. Know that in both dreams the animals (otter, turtle, elephant, frog) represent your base instincts. Your psyche is trying to tell you that they need to coexist (as in the April dream) or that they need to die (as in last night's dream). The soft drinks become rain, still representing overwhelming emotion.    

2B) In the second part of the dream you are alone hiking, yet you feel confident and unafraid because your Masculine Self (albeit unseen) is with you and watching over you. At this point, then, ask yourself: What is the gift your Masculine Self gives you? Do you seek to please him? Are you concerned with what he approves and disapproves of?

2C) You are on a hanging bridge, an iffy and precarious situation. The water beneath the bridge that you could potentially fall into still represents overwhelming emotion. You see your Feminine Self--a flirtatious, immoral character because she is a woman attempting to seduce a married man. There are no animals in this dream because your Feminine Self IS the animal. You are disgusted. You DISAPPROVE, hence you IDENTIFY with your MASCULINE SELF, who even sends you a letter of consolation and is even personified by Brad Pitt.

To summarize: You desire and seek change, perhaps in the name of independence and feminine liberation. What does this change entail? Does it entail a forbidden love or a forbidden relationship? Whom do you listen to in this situation: your Masculine Self or your Feminine Self?

Know that change is exciting, but it is not always good and should always be ONLY for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment