Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony I was sitting at my table taking apart some herbs when one of the flashlights I had on my table wobbled and almost fell over but righted itself. I stopped to make sure that I had ko contact with the table as this happened. I checked with a flashlight to see if there was any animal or insect which may have jostled it but there was none.

"I stopped what I was doing when I heard what sounded like a coin or metal hitting the table. Again I check but there's nothing which may have caused the movement. "I'm a bit rattled that this is happening in my home that we built. I find myself sometimes frightened in my own sanctuary."

My reply:

Hello ________!

1. Offhand I would say that playful elementals are trying to get your attention and acknowledgement of their presence. Are there big trees surrounding your house?

2. There is also the possibility that you are capable of psychokinesis--rather, that your subconscious is. The activity you wer engrossed in could have lulled you into the state of alpha, and this ability may have been activated.

3. I would wait for this isolated incident to be repeated. I can go and visit your house, if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment