Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Dinner at Gateway hosted by Ryan and Peachie, with four of their nine trainees. The man on the extreme right is a grandson of T.Y. Wong Aiham, who translated _The Divine Oracle By Chuko Kung Ming (a.k.a. Chuoko Liong), (181 - 234 B.C.E.)_ from the Chinese by Ting Wen Giok, and which I in turn translated into Tagalog and posted in cyberspace. I'm glad to have met him; he is one of the two remaining Wongaihams in this country. I should invite him to my small Taoist temple someday, but definitely after my art exhibit.




With Henson Wonngaiham




Signing a book forAmanda






No comments:

Post a Comment