Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Tony -

"My apologies if this is too long but I tried to keep it short. "I'm one of your followers in FB for maybe 2 or 3 years but I have started reading about you and spirit questors since I had problems related to the paranormal in our household. I think that was around 2017. "I contacted one of the paranormal groups in PH, which is closely related to SQ, to help me out. I think they have done pretty well compared to the two albularyo's whom I contacted to help me. "The following year, I joined that same group as I wanted to help and still an existing member. One of my reasons in joining the group is that I feel I owe it the elementals/spirits to offer myself to serve. Apart from that, I feel like it's really something that I should be doing apart from my day-time job. "For the past years and until now, my doubt though on whether I should be in this group lingers in my thoughts and I'm already at a point of quitting. One of the reasons is that I feel I'm not good enough or have not 'developed' my abilities enough so I feel inutil. In fact, one of the dreams I had where you are present was that you asked 'why I'm still not open?' "I think the first time I had you in my dream was before I joined the group which is around 2017. I remember having several encounters with you and some characters from the group which were former SQ members. Maybe this year I have dreamt about you 3 to 4 times but I don't remember all the details. I think one session is about enhancing our psychic abilities but I don't remember having a follow-up session after that. "In any case, I feel I need guidance from you on: (1) Should I not force myself getting involved in this paranormal group given that I don't think I have the right skills or talent. (2) if I stay, what should I do to develop my abilities? Maybe it's just all about mind-set and that I'm not really meant to have these abilities. What have I been doing wrong?"


My reply:

Hello _______!


There are groups and there are groups, and, naturally, albularyos will pale in your perception when those groups start teaching you stuff that they learned from what they, in turn, perceive. as "cool" Llewellyn publications. It's nothing more than post postmodern, New Age mentality.

Try exploring on your own. Look closer to the wisdom of the Philippines and to the wisdom of Asia, particularly China, Thailand, and Indonesia.

The decision to stay in any group, however, is yours and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment