Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, March 20, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Just curious if you conduct one on one sessions , sort of a consultation .

"Am in my mid age and am still searching my 'breakthrough ', I have been given ' much' but I can't seem to find where I belong or what what exactly is my purpose. "My life has been my greatest education that it taught me how to survive the most difficult circumstances ,like that of belonging to a family of having mental illness , am a single mom to a __-year old son with ____________________ and a lot lot more . "I listened to ________________'s counseling radio show back in 19__ that at one point made me uncomfortable that I have to seek professional help from him,however he referred me to Sister ____________________________ ,the _________________ nun , who in turn referred me to Ms. _______ , a psychology professor of _____________________ ( sorry memory gap invasion 😂) . "That was in 19__ . During those times that I listened to _________________ and my psychotherapy session with Ms. ________r, I felt liberated from the bondage of my past and I thought that I understood everything then , why things happened and a lot more I thought I understood . But in the next years until this moment , God placed me in circumstances that I had to understand and discover more of myself , of others and of God. "I've been searching for too long , I prayed a lot , some were granted and a few were not and as the days and months to years wore on I understood why these were not granted . "I know God has something great for me , I believe He has but I feel I just need to find the people to help me unlock myself. Perhaps . "I am hoping one day I could meet you and maybe I could have an idea where to start. "Hope you don't find me a nuisance in your friend list , am forever a learner and a borrower of wisdom 🙂 "Advance Happy Birthday po"


My reply:

Hello _________!

I retired in 2015 and am now a full-time family man, writer, and painter.

I will refer you, however, to one of my former students who I am sure can help you.

Keep working on your life, and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment