Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, September 25, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, good noon! I hope I am not disturbing you.

"I recently did your spell to avenge myself against enemies. I went out soon after. "My house helper told me that while I was out, she heard loud banging of glass in my bedroom. She checked when the noise stopped and didn’t find any broken glass. "This same thing happened on the last day of ghost month, when we lit nine joss sticks and I was also out. "Sir Tony, do these incidents mean anything? We haven’t had these incidents before. Am I being asked to do anything else? "Thank you for your guidance, Sir Tony! Have a wonderful week ahead."


My reply:

Hello ____!

As long as no one got hurt and nothing got damaged, consider these incidents as trickster activities.

It is also possible that the ghosts were telling you that your spell worked.

You need not do anything else but get on with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment