Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, January 29, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, sir. I would just like to seek clarity of my situation. Let's just say a problem resulted into a chain of events that led to me getting depressed.

"My issue is why is it that I, who did everything that is expected is suffering while those who caused the problem and felt no remorse get to enjoy their life? I would really appreciate a reply but at the same time you are not obligated but I thank you nonetheless for taking time to read it"


My reply:

Hello _______!

What seems dark is light, what seems a burden becomes a blessing.

Be patient and trust in karma. Your abusers will get their just deserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment