Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Tony! I dreamed of a recently deceased uncle last night. One detail I can remember is that he was asking me to hand him plates from the cupboard so he can set the table. He was standing behind me as he said this. My deceased aunt (his wife) was also there. It was a family gathering they were hosting at their place. But that one detail stuck to me. I don't know if he's particularly asking for something. I would like to know what this is about, if you have the time and inclination. Thank you!"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Your uncle and aunt simply wish to be remembered. One way to do that is to place their photos, fresh flowers, a lit candle in a bottle, a glass of drinking water, and light three, red joss sticks.at your ancestral table or family altar.

The archetypal image directly connected to your dream is that of the "dumb supper," in which the family sets extra plates on the table for the deceased.

No comments:

Post a Comment