Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, Sir Tony. I just want to let you know that I am very grateful that you gave me the _________ talisman. I have noticed an improvement in my work in terms of the depth of my analysis and in getting heard and recognized for my contributions."


My reply:

Hello _____!

You are most welcome. I have kept that statuette for many years, and it has always suggested to me that I give it to a woman. I am glad it found a home with you.

Remember to take care in cleaning it. No detergents. It is made of wood and painted with vegetable dyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment