Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, April 26, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good day sir Tony

"🙂 recently seen your post na talisman, ung Santissima Trinidad and I thought possibly yan po ung dinidepict na talisman sa last message ko po sayo, may similarities lng po 🙂 "I read your answer naman po last time dun sa fb post na ginawa nyo. I'm just somewhat happy that my question and curiosity was answered and nagtugma pa nga sa name ko po ung talisman. "But I also understand na it doesn't mean na I need to own this talisman, maybe it's more of a symbolism or I was just too literal sa dream interpretation. Salamat po."


My reply:

Hello _____!

The talisman in your previous dream is not the same; it is a trespico/Solo Ojo talisman. not a Santissima Trinidad.

Do not go out of your way to own such a talisman. It is too huge a responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment