Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Welcome to my albeit-still-messy, relocated studio, which used to be our kitchen.

On the tiled counter are my Andrew Cawrse ecorches and skull models, an antique statue of Saint Isidore from an old church in the Visayas, and "Baptism in the Jordan," which I bought in Calumpit, Bulacan, during a creative writing workshop that I held there under the auspices of the U.S. Embassy before I retired. Calumpit is famous for producing religious statuary.

The three smaller ecorches, Bottom Left, are from The Oil Paint Store in Ali Mall, Araneta Center. The stone owl at their feet, my painting pet, is from Greece

At least I can paint in private now, though I haven't done so for a month because of the renovation and rearrangement work in the entire house.




No comments:

Post a Comment