Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, April 22, 2024

Still inside the studio and wondering when my painting _Descent of the Holy Spirit_ for Maryhill School of Theology will finally get done.

As you can see, I don't use palettes. I use, instead. small, disposable plastic cups with lids, a tip I took from the artists of Walt Disney, graduating from Romblon marble mortar and pestle sets which were hard to clean. That way I can have a myriad of different shades of one color at my command.

My taboret is an antique, wooden teacart, a purchase from Plaridel, Bulacan during a creative writing workshop I held there under the auspices of the U.S. Embassy before I retired. Plaridel is famous for its antique shops.






No comments:

Post a Comment