Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Sorry, been in and out of hospital for gout infection surgery, hemodialysis, diabetes, high-blood pressure, and four transfusions of blood so far, among others. I am. after all. an old man of 73. Thanks to those who provided sympathy and care--I may not be able to thank you individually but I know who you are, including my selfless sisters and granddaughters, Mike who sent me a wheelchair, insulin injectors, blood sugar testers, and blood oxygen finders, M. who manages my personal affairs and schedules the 50 different kinds of medication I must take everyday, Neil, who is now my gainfully-paid, full-time nurse and male companion like a character from a Tennessee Williams play, and the meal-plan chefs. Not to forget Erwin, who sent a Santi's carrot cake, and Vanessa, who sent me a scrumptious, sugar-free chocolate cake.

In the meantime I'm still waiting for everything to go back to normal.

Take care yourself. Believe me, it is more expensive to be sick rather than healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment