Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, June 1, 2019

From the time I was in junior high school to the present day there were certain men and women, all of whom didn't really know me very well, who would approach me and try to make friends with me believing that I could be easily manipulated physically, psychologically, and emotionally. All of them tried to tell me what to do and control my habits. Most of them, of course, tried to take money from me. I had no choice but to show them the Zauberbiest in me, something that they never expected and that really traumatized them.

I still wonder what it is in me that gives off misleading signals that attract these people to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment