Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Re-Posting from my old, deactivated account:

Panyos, taladros
And brass medalyones
Libros, libretas and weird oraciones
Rolled testamentos I tie up with strings
These are a few of my anting-antings
Cream-colored seashells and spears of kristales
Head cloths and neck cloths
Botelyas, kurales
Bulalakaws that fly to the moon on their wings
These are a few of my anting-antings
Boys in chalecos with red sinturones
Bullets that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver-white mutyas and magical rings
These are a few of my anting-antings
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my anting-antings
And then I don't feel so bad





1 comment:

  1. Wow antigos. Like the Libon and that cream leaf like pendant, is that a mutya Sir? And may I know what was that rectangular shaped pendant with a cross in the middle?

    ReplyDelete