Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Ever since I retired in 2015 I have not longed to do a day of work. I deserve to be well-rested until the day I die.

I live only for my family.

I have successfully weeded out atchays from my life. I am happy without them.

I no longer compromise, even with non-atchays.

I take into our house only people whom I like.

I have become highly selective of students whom I teach magic and the development of psychic abilities.

My writing, my painting, and my knitting remain my forms and works of art.

My works and I do not exist to entertain others.

The only stones I value are diamonds, emeralds, rubies, opals, and South Sea pearls.

I detest anything made of plastic, resin, or fiberglass.


I do not go out of my way to please others.

I travel only under circumstances I approve of. I do not like sharing rooms, bathrooms, and toilets with others.

I will always smoke to my heart's content.

I am available only via door-to-door shipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment