Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, August 30, 2019

So far addicted to fish balls dipped in evil, potent vinegar mixed with chopped chili pepper and onion. That's what I had two afternoons in a row. The man who vends them has been at his trade ever since Angelique and Aubrey were babies.

Still in bed with Come, Tell Me How You Live. I love rereading my old favorites (Robert van Gulik, Agatha Christie, Herge, Ellis Peters, and Paul Auster among them) rather than take on new ones and risk being disappointed or displeased. To me and to me only, books are food. I am accustomed to eating the same things I like over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment