Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Birthday party ongoing at M.'s cafe. I'm sure it will go on through 2:00 AM. Ordered tapsilog and unsweetened pineapple juice and had it brought into the dining room.

A finger measure of brandy. Feeling woozy now.

Started rereading Sad Cypress earlier this evening. I recall that my younger sister Sylvia sent us the DVD and that I watched it a year or two ago. As for the reread, the first few pages are devoted to stilted exposition--a young woman and her boyfriend are reviewing information pertinent to their current situation in a conversation that shouldn't really happen because they already know everything they are revealing to each other. Written simply for apprising the readers of relationships.

Angelique came home from dinner out and a study session. Now I can feel even woozier and drop on my bed.

It's midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment