Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, December 15, 2019

I buy Delimondo corned beef despite its being the product of an Enrile enterprise. I like the taste and would not deprive myself of it, period, and why be a crank about who produces it? That would be tantamount to a homophobic's not buying a gay artist's paintings because he is gay, and one's personality, after all, really has nothing to do with one's products--the latter is a result of one's talents, abilities, and endowments from God.

At 68 going on 69 I observe that no one is completely bad simply because no one is completely good, and that, to me, might include the saints whose other sides we prefer to remain blind to. Even Mother Teresa was bigoted and biased, as I am certain modernist Catholic priests experienced. And bias, to me--toward or against anything at all--is the true work of the Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment